Spring semester 2015 begins on Monday, January 12, 2015.
SLCC F-1 international students will automatically be enrolled in the Ascension Health Insurance Plan when they register for classes.
· Friday, January 9 is the deadline for international student insurance & tuition payment for students registered for Spring Semester
· Tuesday, January 13 – classes dropped for not meeting deadline
There are two ways to meet the Friday, January 9 payment deadline:
1. Pay tuition & fees in full by the Friday, January 9, 2015
2. Enroll in the STIL by January 9 and make your first STIL payment to include health insurance.*
*Because of the tuition differential a payment plan is not available for School of Applied Technology English as a Second Language students. Payment of tuition in full and health insurance is required at the time of enrollment.
· Students who enroll in classes after January 12 will have seven (7) days to pay tuition & fees
· Fall Semester Health Insurance coverage is January 5, 2015 – May 10, 2015.
· Cost is $396.00
Health insurance waivers are no longer available.
Please follow this new international tuition and fee information on the ISS Facebook page, Twitter, the SLCC webpage, MyPage announcement and digital signage on campus. Read your e-mail!
For more information, visit International Student Services in the Student Center room 234 or call 801.957.4528.