Wednesday, Sept. 30Miller Campus Culinary Institute Building (CART 116)
- Enjoy lunch with community partners, students, faculty and administrators.
- Gain resources for your course, department or program; build your network and discover volunteer opportunities.
- Whether you are new to service learning, a long-term practitioner, administrator or student, this event is for you!
RSVP by Sept. 25
Community partners and students should RSVP to:
- Sean Crossland Community Partnerships Coordinator at 801-957-4674; email@example.com or
- Lucy Smith Service Learning Coordinator at 801-957-4688; Lucy.Smith@slcc.edu