Are you a filmmaker? Enter the 6th annual SLCCSA Film Festival!
Early bird entries:
Registration forms can be found at www.slcc.edu/sll
Entries will be accepted December 12-13 from 12-4 pm. at the Taylorsville Redwood campus STC 124 or South City W141.
The entry fee is only $5.
Salt Lake Community College is holding its 6th annual Film Festival. Submissions to the festival are open to all currently registered Salt Lake Community College students; the festival itself will be open to the general public.
The SLCC Film Festival is accepting submissions in the following categories:
- Music Video: A short video that accompanies a complete piece of music/song. Music must be original.
- Drama: Serious plot driven situations portraying realistic character, settings, life situations, and stories intense character development interaction.
- Comedy: light-hearted plots consistently and deliberately designed to amuse and provoke laughter by exaggerating the situation, the language, action, relationships and characters.
- Action/Suspense/Horror: Action films usually include high energy, stunts and chases, possibly with rescues, battles, fights, escapes, destructive crises. Horror films are designed to frighten and to invoke our hidden worst fears, often in a terrifying, shocking finale, while captivating and entertaining us at the same time in a cathartic experience.
- Documentary: a film program presenting the facts about a person or event. (*New this year, docs can be up to 30 minutes) Commercial: A television advertisement for a product or service. It can be a fictional product or service for film festival.
Registration forms are available at: www.slcc.edu/sll. Entries will be accepted December 12 -13 from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m. at the Taylorsville Redwood Campus: room 124 of the Student Center, and South City Campus: room W-141. There is a $5 fee for each entry.
For more information, contact Tyler Anderson at: (801) 957-4134