Wednesday, April 24
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Taylorsville Redwood Student Center
Register (Deadline April 17)
Register for the dance contest!
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 801-608-2383
Workshops: Educational pathways, time management, cultural differences, financial aid, dealing with family drama, gender, communication, public speaking.
Participants will be able to:
- Describe the importance of higher education in their lives
- Choose the best college pathway fitting of their interests and academic goals
- List resources they will utilize once in college to be successful
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Increase their comfort with SLCC and see it as a viable higher education option