Salt Lake Community College is re-implementing its online reservation system for using the weight and cardio rooms at the Lifetime Activities Center on the Taylorsville Redwood Campus.
Reservations can be made at this link and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Recreation Center Rules/Guidelines:
- Cardio and strength room reservations required starting Wednesday, October 7 until further notice
- Hours: M-F 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sat. 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Reservations will start at the top of each hour and run for 45 minutes. The Rec Center staff will then give the equipment an extra cleaning for 15 minutes before the next group is admitted.
- Registration will open at noon for the next day’s slots
- We will follow guidelines set forth by the Salt Lake County Health Department
- Social distancing must be observed
- No locker room access (restrooms will be open in the LAC)
- Face coverings are required
- LAC employees will disinfect equipment between uses, but we request users clean as they go
- We encourage everyone to bring their own water bottles as opposed to using the drinking fountains
- These guidelines will be updated as warranted
We look forward to seeing you at the gym!