Salt Lake Community College officials are pleased to report the college will resume some services with limited hours of operation and some restrictions at three campuses, starting May 18.
College officials ask that the hour of 10-11 a.m. be reserved for “high-risk” population (*see criteria below) during the COVID-19 pandemic. The hours of 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. are open to the general public. Everyone is asked to wear masks, if possible, and continue to observe the necessity for social distancing.
Taylorsville Redwood Campus
· Admissions/Admissions Hub
· Academic Advising
· Financial Aid
· Office of Registrar & Academic Records
South City and Jordan campuses
· Information Desk
*The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention defines “high risk” as:
· People 65 years and older
· People who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
· People with underlying medical conditions that include:
1. Chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
2. Serious heart conditions
4. Severe obesity
6. Chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
7. Liver disease
Note: The Utah State coronavirus webpage also lists pregnant people as high risk.
For more information about those who might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19, click here.